Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays

As 2009 comes to a close, I can't say I'm not thrilled to see the back-end of this year.  But although my journey was difficult, some wonderful experiences have emerged.  I have had the priviledge of meeting some amazing women, am thrilled to be working on this calendar project and feel as if I've been given a second chance to live my life in a different and more meaningful way.

My treatments are over, my doctors are pleased and I am hopeful once again that I can live a life cancer-free.  Now, it's all about recovery.  Of course, with it being the Christmas season, there isn't much time for rest but I am loving every moment with the kids, friends and family.

I wish you all a very happy holiday season and nothing but good health for 2010.

See you all soon!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment